For Children, Young Adults and Educators
When trying to tackle Trauma it is convenient to acknowledge us as social beings who interact and impact our environment. Moreover when, addressing Trauma group work can be a substantial part of the healing process, because we achieve our goals being embraced by supportive and like-minded people.
Film Workshops for Kids, Tweens and Teens
- Creative approaches to reduce frustration
- Training the ability to focus
- Problem solving skills
- Experience physical and creative paths to control stress .
- Recognize triggers
- Awareness and self-care
Workshops for Educators
- Creating a Trauma-sensitive environment.
- Demistifying Trauma.
- Understanding Trauma.
- Trauma, playing and learning .
- Early childhood Trauma and repercussions.
- Toolkit for resilient children
- Towards a trauma sensitive School
Trauma has many forms of manifesting itself and each kid has a different set of skills. Collaborating with others improves the ability to learn how to cope and how to translate pain into a creative healing process.
Trauma in early childhood can affect children for the rest of their lives. Educators know when a child needs help, they are the first professionals in capturing a child’s emotional temperature.
We help educators capture red flags, understand kids with trauma and value the importance of self care when working with traumatized children.